Friday, October 23, 2009

The Transplant Has Started......

The above picture is my Moms cells that are getting put back into her body. I know it may be a bit graphic but it is what it is. She will have a total of 2 bags and the process will take about an hour. She is very lucky some patients can have to do as many as 40 bags. Moms doing well a bit nervous but she didn't even have to leave the comfort of her own room for this process which is a blessing. Never thought Id be drinking Starbucks with my Dad & watching HGTV while my mom is getting a bone marrow transplant. It seems like some days I can't seem to get anything done & to think this can all happen in an hour is pretty amazing. Mom your doing a great job and you are the strongest most beautiful woman I know thank you for being such an amazing role model!

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful! May God Bless your family and make you a living testimony of his work.

    ReplyDelete