Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Waiting & waiting

Finally checked into the hospital for our 1 month stay. We checked in at 1:00pm and nothing has been done yet. Just a bunch of doctors asking the same questions and doing the same tests over and over. The highlight of the day was the.. (damn what did he call him self ummmm oh yeah a pastor a Jewish pastor) any whoooI thought someone sent him in as a joke or I was living in some SNL skit he just came in with the softest creepiest voice sat down with his legs crossed and just stared at us. I was like whats up guy and he just kept staring at my mom and saying hi and how are you feeling. Took everything I had to act like an adult and not bust out laughing. I did however manage to capture a pic as he was praying some weird stuff with my mom.








I also forgot 2 turn the sound off on my phone so they totally caught me taking the picture woooops

No comments:

Post a Comment